That is handy information.  I'll start adding a python.org target.

How broad coverage do we want?
10.6, 10.7, 10.8
system, python.org (2.7, 3.3), brew, macports
virtualenv, no virtualenv
with/without third party X

The testing matrix blows up pretty quickly.  For those of you with longer
memories, where are the corners where things tend to break?

-matt