Hi,

I am trying to use matplotlib to create script files that I can use to
render 3D plots in blender. I have already created the code to create the
file itself. I am currently trying to find the best place to put my code
into. I have tried using top level methods like get_path(), however these
functions do not work because they return the data points after they have
been projected and to render in blender I need the raw data points.

I have tried editing the axes3d file and was able to create a working file.
However, I am worried there will be too much code recreation at this level.
I have also attempted to edit the art3d file to try to have less code
generation. However, I was unable to find all of the data for the points.
Any help or ideas on where to put the code would be greatly appreciated.

If anymore information is needed please let me know, this is my first post
so I apologize if I left something out.

Thanks,
James