I have been implementing some new plot types, with tests.  This code passes
all existing tests.  I have also expanded the tests on some existing plot
types and mlab functions.  These tests run fine on their own.

The problem is that, when I run the code with the new tests, I get a lot of
out of memory errors.  Further, the errors do not occur in the new tests,
but rather in other, unrelated tests.  Further, the tests that fail work
fine when run on their own, they only fail when run as part of the complete
test suite.

Even stranger, when I run the tests in parallel (even with only one
process) and enable "--process-restartworker", the tests run fine (with a
large enough timeout).  But "--process-restartworker" doesn't help if
parallel tests are not turned on.

So I am not sure exactly what to do here.  Even if I leave out my own
tests, I may be running into some limit or memory leak that may very well
result in problems for other people down the road.

A solution might be to force tests to run in parallel with
"--process-restartworker", but of course it would be better to find out
where the leak is.