Hello everybody

I just added some documentation for the MEP22 new classes and methods.
Please take a look https://github.com/matplotlib/matplotlib/pull/2759

I ran into some problems, when trying to decide if some methods where
public or not.

If the method was used only for backend implementation pourposes I put
it as private (name starts with underscore) but still documented them
in the Notes section of the class.
I don't know if this is the correct way to do it, but I couldn't decide.
If you prefer any other way to do it, please let me know.

Thank you
Federico

--
Y yo que culpa tengo de que ellas se crean todo lo que yo les digo?

-- Antonio Alducin --