Hi All,

I have a slight problem using matplotlib 0.87.7.  I'm using Ubuntu 6.10 and
installed mpl from source. I'm running numpy 1.01, also installed from
source.

If I run the script below, the first plot shows fine. When I close it the
second plot should display but it doesn't. I can only get the first plot to
show. Thereafter the plot command doesn't seem to work. I tried reinstalling
matplotlib. That didn't work. This works fine if I type it into ipython. It
also works on my computer running FC5.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

-Ewald

# Sample script