One more thing: knowing Chris, I *think* that he wasn't saying that you
should somehow *oblige* the coder to use namespace prefices, rather,
don't do anything that would make it harder or less efficient to do so,
right Chris?

DG

--
ERD/ORR/NOS/NOAA <http://response.restoration.noaa.gov/emergencyresponse/>