Thanks Ken.  I think I did this before a year or so ago, I was just
thinking there was an easier way.

I guess I am a little stuck.  I am hesitant to upgrade to wxPython 2.8
because wxGlade isn't compatible with it yet.  I just went to
wxPython.org and their sourceforge page doesn't have 2.6 source
anymore.  Unless someone has the wxpython 2.6 source tarball lying
around, I guess I will ignore the message and wait until I am ready to
upgrade to 2.8.

Ryan