Hi all,
I have a python application that uses matplotlib.I am trying to compile it
into an executable using py2exe. I am encountering "No module named
num_array problem".  I do not know how to resolve this. I notice that "
matplotlib.numerix" is in the included package. Did you encounter this
problem. I am very new to this and I have to get it done by tomm. So I am
sorry if it is really silly.

Thanks,

Archana.