Hi Giorgio,

Giorgio Luciano wrote:
> Hello Werner,
> and thank for the reply I've tried to recompile everything. The file
> you sent in the mailing list give me the problem of wxmsw26uh_vc.dll
> (and also dll missing while compiling)
For the wxmsw26uh_vc.dll you need to rename the .pyd file as mentioned
in the response to Daniel before you py2exe it.

The error output you get when running py2exe is normal, it just tells
you that there are files not included by py2exe.  You need to decide if
you need them, if you have the right to distribute them etc and then
either include them with your installer or add them to the package
include option for py2exe.
> but then it runs
> when I try to compile my file (nipals) it doesnt' start and give me as
> error
Sorry, I don't understand why you get the error about backends, but I
can't run your nipals.py as it contains/uses modules I don't have.

I'll see if I can do a setup.py for a simple matplotlib file using pylab.

Werner