On 6/6/07, Matthias Michler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> By the way: What do you think about the "insert a 'l' or 'g' into your TextBox
> and get a grid or log-scale"-issue? Is there a possibility to switch the
> mpl-meaning of 'l', 'g' and 'f' off?

Yes, this is clearly an issue that has to be dealt with in a cleanup.
The current implementation has no concept of whether the text box is
the active widget.  We would need to do something like activate the
text box when you click on it (and figure out the right cursor
location based on the click if there is already text in there) and
deactivate it on a carriage return or click in another axes.  The
current implementation was only a proof of concept.

JDH