Hello John,
Hello all,

I thought once more about the textbox and added some of your (Johns) features
to my class 'InputButton'. Probably my solution isn't the best possible, but
I attached this version to express what I'm thinking of and to see what
others think about my solution and needed skills of the textbox .

Could this be helpful / useful for others?

best regards,
Matthias