Hi,

I have written a small pygtk script to allow dynamic editing of the
current graphs. It is useful in interactive use of matplotlib. It can
handle figures, axes, text, images, lines properties. You can copy lines
from one axes to an other one or delete elements. Finally you can save
the data in ASCII. Before doing more developments, I'd like to know if
such a tool already exists. Otherwise, your comments are welcome.

You can find the script here (Quick & Dirty coding style) :
http://mpl-properties.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/mpl_properties.py

to test it, in an interactive pylab session with figures and plots, just
type these 2 commands:

import mpl_properties
mpl_properties.properties()

Antoine