On Tuesday 07 August 2007 12:17:56 pm Johan Ekh wrote:
> Well, it looks OK but the fonts are still not the same as the ones used in
> LaTeX (at least not in my installation).
> Please look at the attached picture. It is another example but is shows the
> difference between the fonts. Best seen
> if you focus on the digit "6" in the graph (the upper digit) and in the
> text (the lower digit).

You have your font.family set to serif and font.serif set to Times. That means
you are telling matplotlib to use the Times fonts, but you are using the
default Computer Modern fonts in your latex document. I suggest you either
add \usepackage{pslatex} in your latex header to use the adobe fonts instead
of computer modern, or move computer modern roman to the front of your list
of serif fonts in matplotlib.

Darren