Anthony M. Floyd wrote:
> [...]
A collection with only one member should work fine, although I don't
know whether it has been explicitly tested.  So, I don't see any reason
why you should have to treat a single series as a special case.

Are you aware that the plot method can plot the columns of 2-D arrays?
Any kwargs apply to all the lines.  When plot does this, it makes a list
of lines, not a line collection, so it is similar to looping over a set
of single plot commands.  There is no particular speed advantage, but it
is nice and concise, if it yields what you actually want.

Eric