Hi,

I have matplotlib 0.90.1 on YellowDog 3 PPC with Python 2.5 and all
the support libraries built by hand, and matplotlib-0.90.1 on Ubuntu
Feisty x86 via `aptitude install`. And let's say I have:

import pylab
pylab.plot([2.2, 2.3, 2.4], [0, 5, 1])
pylab.show()

Why on the YellowDog 3 system would the x-axis show up as 0 - 2.5, and
on the Ubuntu Feisty system would the x-axis show up as 2.2 - 2.4? I
am attempting to resolve an autoscale problem elsewhere, and I must of
screwed something up when I built matplotlib. But what?

Thanks.

-Tom