Hi all,

Thanks for the helpful responses.

I had switched back to Matlab, meanwhile.

lasso_demo.py does look close to what I had wanted to implement.
Earlier, while checking it out, I must have right-clicked first and
after that it didn't seem to work ( perhaps a bug? ).

I'll look in to Rob's solution as well, once I upgrade to the latest
release.

Thanks,
Venkat.

--