Hi,

I'd like to plot three scatter plots on the same figure, each with different
symbols. Associated to these scatter plots, I'd like to put a legend. For
the moment, the legend is based on one of the color of the associated
scatter plot, but it is not relevant. Indeed, the colors are not identical
inside one scatter plot, so the displayed color is discriminating.
So I'd like to display the symbol (circle, square, cross, ...) instead of
the color rectangle. Is it possible ?

Thanks,

Matthieu
--