Hi Bill,

On Thursday 19 June 2008 8:18:12 pm Bill Baxter wrote:
> Matplot folks,
> Is there a way to increase all font sizes globally across the board?
> I played around with some RC parameters but they don't seem to have
> any effect.

Here's a note from the default matplotlibrc:

# note that font.size controls default text sizes.  To configure
# special text sizes tick labels, axes, labels, title, etc, see the rc
# settings for axes and ticks. Special text sizes can be defined
# relative to font.size, using the following values: xx-small, x-small,
# small, medium, large, x-large, xx-large, larger, or smaller
#font.size           : 12.0

You set that size, and then set a relative size (like "medium") for your other
settings. I should include this in the new docs, if it is not covered
already.

Darren