Hi

Previously antialiased text can look pretty ugly when converted to bilevel .
Is it possible to turn off antialiasing of text? There seems to be no
setting. I tried using the Wx backend but it antialiased, too.

I am using matplotlib 0.98; tried wxPython 2.6 and 2.8, matplotlib 0.91.4.

I would not mind permanently deactivating antialiasing in text.py or so.

bye,

Felix