On Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 11:28 AM, KURT PETERS <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I recently tried to install for python 2.6 and got an error that the dll is
> incompatible.  Is there a version for 2.6?  I didn't see one here:

No, we haven't released any binaries for 2.6.  It is probably getting
to be time to release a new version of mpl, especially since 2.6 has
been out for a while and lots of new fixes have gone into mpl since
our last major release.

Charlie, what is your availability?  We would need to wait until at
least next week so we could do a feature freeze and a last round of
fixes.  What say you other developers -- any major holdups?  And
should we stop doing binary builds for python 2.4 according to our
unofficial policy of supporting the most recent two python releases?

JDH