Dear Stef,

2008/11/21 Stef Mientki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> maybe you could send an explicit resize event to the panel or to the
> splitter:
>  self.Panel_Bottom.SendSizeEvent ()

Yes, it worked! I just was not aware of this SendEvent() in wxPython,
it is handy. Now, I have to work out the correct display of the map
when the window is resized.

Will also use a CheckList control in place of the current Listbox, so
that plotting of points on the map can be turned on or off by the
user.

Of course, this is just a sample demonstration (but just plot a "Blue
Marble" image on the map panel and use an orthographic projection and
you can see what this humble sample will look like... ).

Thanks a lot for your help.

With best regards,

--
Dr. Mauro J. Cavalcanti