Hi everyone,

I'm having issues using LaTeX text processing with the xpdf distiller. After playing with my settings, I finally managed to get vector graphics output using LaTeX test processing. However, a weird error message pops up in the terminal every time (mostly annoying, the plotting actually works):

Error: No paper information available - using defaults
Error: No display font for 'Courier'
Error: No display font for 'Courier-Bold'
Error: No display font for 'Courier-BoldOblique'
Error: No display font for 'Courier-Oblique'
Error: No display font for 'Helvetica'
Error: No display font for 'Helvetica-Bold'
Error: No display font for 'Helvetica-BoldOblique'
Error: No display font for 'Helvetica-Oblique'
Error: No display font for 'Symbol'
Error: No display font for 'Times-Bold'
Error: No display font for 'Times-BoldItalic'
Error: No display font for 'Times-Italic'
Error: No display font for 'Times-Roman'
Error: No display font for 'ZapfDingbats'

I attach my matplotlibrc file for reference. Note especially the stuff at the end with usetex=True and distiller = xpdf. If you know any other settings that might work better, please let me know! I suspect these settings are the sources of my annoying error messages.

Cheers,
Paul.