Esmail wrote:
Selam to you too Gökhan,

Gökhan SEVER wrote:
What I recommend you is: watching John Hunter's video at Matplotlib by John D. Hunter <http://videolectures.net/mloss08_hunter_mat/>. His introduction of matplotlib and examples he use could be very interesting to watch for you.

I just started to check out the video, looks interesting and useful,
thanks for the link.
I have tried twice to watch this video and each time, after a lengthy delay, a "server not found ..." message appears after I click on the "play button". This happens in both Firefox 3 and IE7 on my MS Windows XP Pro machine.
Also you can take a look at this book: Beginning Python Visualization: Crafting Visual Transformation Scripts

I had not heard of this book before, I'll look for more information
on it.

Good luck on your plotting adventures.

Thanks - it's fun to learn new things.

Cheers,