Works here.

Don't know it's a browser issue or something related to your connection.

Best to wait a reply from John Hunter. He might have it uploaded somewhere
else.

And yes developers knows a lot about their product then users. Wish there
were more handy instructional videos -showing step-by-step what is on
throughout the program. I know I am asking too much :)

Gökhan