Hi,
Thank you. I will install the headers and try again.

Meanwhile i would like to know. Suppose if i install the latest mpl that i
just downloaded, will it overwrite the mpl version 0.98.1 previously
installed with yum ? If not, when i give ipython -pylab, which version will
be loaded, I mean which version would be my default.

Bala