Hello,

After solving the boxplotting mystery, and figuring out how to change the
mouse hover reading sensitivities, I have finished my small script which
creates boxplots from a given file. I can call it either by issueing
./splot.py file or from inside ipython -pylab with run command. However I
still couldn't figure out how to drop in ipython from the bash shell call
while all my variable context visible in the ipython namespace.

I am attaching the script and a sample file I used. Could you please comment
whether I am on the right track? I am not very sure my locals() use is
correct to create a variable name from a given file name. There might be
other points that seem weaker in the code as well.

Thank you.

Gökhan