John Hunter wrote:
<chris.bar...@noaa.gov> wrote:
I updated the plot_dates docstring in svn to point to matplotlib.dates

great, thanks!

Not all of the methods currently support direct date/unit plotting,
but we do try to extend support when we have reported failures, so if
you post a script which exposes the problem I'll try and fix it.

OK. Enclosed. If you uncomment the "date2num" call, it works fine, but it crashes as it is.

Thanks,
-Chris

--
Christopher Barker, Ph.D.
Oceanographer

Emergency Response Division
7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax

chris.bar...@noaa.gov