Hi,

I am writing some code for automated testing via GPIB using MPL and PyQt.  To
simulate automated data collection while debugging the program, I have added a
for loop (see below) after reading in a data file that plots each point one by
one.  When I run the program in Linux, I see each point appear on the canvas
one by one as designed, but when I run the same code in Windows, nothing shows
up on the canvas during the for loop.  Instead, once the loop has completed,
all points appear simulataneously.  Is there any reason the why calls to
canvas.draw() show nothing when run in Windows?  I'm really lost on this one
and would appreciate it someone can tell me what I'm doing wrong.  If you need
more info on what I'm doing, please let me know.

Thanks in advance,

Steve

self.data = loadtxt('test_data2.csv',comments = '#',delimiter = ',',skiprows =
0)

for i in range(0,len(self.data)):
            line, = self.plotWidget.canvas.ax.plot([self.data[i,1]],
[self.data[i,0]], 'bo')
            self.plotWidget.canvas.draw()