I am trying to put together a wxPython frame using py.aui to show
multiple matplotlib.figures/canvas.

Would like that each figure takes x percentage of available screen
estate.  I.e. would like e.g. to have 2 rows with 3 columns of
figures/statistics, i.e. 6 graphics.

If the total screen estate is too small then there should be scrollbars
per figure/canvas.

Hopefully some samples code (in the example files which existed in
0.90.x) can put me in the right direction, otherwise I will try to put
together a stand alone sample (without access to my database) to show my
problem.

Werner