Hi Listers,

I recently installed matplotlib 0.99.1 hoping to use mplot3d.  However, when
doing 'from mpl_toolkits.mplot3d import Axes3D' python itself crashes.
Reinstalling matplotlib 0.98.5 gets everything working fine, without mplot3d,
of course.

I am running Windows XP, python 2.5.2 and numpy 1.2.1.  From the installation
instructions I think I have all the prerequisites.

Has anyone seen behaviour like this?

Ross Wilson