I'd like to create a plot showing motor current, efficiency, speed, and
output power versus input power, with all four curves on a single plot and
four y axes. I've looked at the example in
http://matplotlib.sourceforge.net/examples/api/two_scales.html, and also at
the doc string for twinx. It looks as though twinx will let me create two y
axes, but in this case I need four. Can this be done with matplotlib?