Jae-Joon and Gokhan-

Thanks very much to both of you for the help with this!

I've been trying to create a template plotting program for the students in
the Engineering Academy at Dos Pueblos High School.  This program has to be
able to create plots with 2, 3, or 4 y axes.  The idea is that the students
would only have to insert their data into the code and change the variable
names to be able to generate plots.  I've created something that does almost
exactly what they need, except that there is glitch that I have not been
able to fix.  In the attached plot, not that the tick marks and labels for
the first y axis appear on both the right and the left.  I have tried
various things, but have not been able to suppress the copy on the right
without also suppressing the ones on the left.  Any suggestions will be
appreciated.

Phillip

http://www.nabble.com/file/p26088227/multiple_yaxes_with_spines.py
multiple_yaxes_with_spines.py