Hi,

it's probably a rather simple problem. Unfortunately I'm unable to solve it.

The following code example describes my problem:
import numpy as np
from matplotlib import pyplot,mpl

x = np.arange(10)
y = np.arange(25)
z = np.floor(10*np.random.random((25,10)))

pyplot.contourf(x,y,z)

cb = pyplot.colorbar(format=r"%2.1f")
for j in cb.ax.get_yticklabels():
   j.set_text('bla')
pyplot.show()

Now I'd like to change the smallest label of the colorbar to 0.0 (without the
minus sign). But any attemps to change the ticklabels of the colorbar fail:

cb = pyplot.colorbar(format=r"%2.1f")
for j in cb.ax.get_yticklabels():
   j.set_text('bla')
pyplot.show()

Doesn't do anything. Evenmore I don't understand why
for j in cb.ax.get_yticklabels():
   print str(j)

results in

Text(0,0,'')