On Sat, Apr 10, 2010 at 10:36 AM, arsbbr <ars...@gmx.net> wrote:
> but it doesn't
> work.

Can you provide more details of what you tried and "how" it does not
work. For example, an exception is raised? or code runs without any
error but the result is not correct?

With my simple test, all things seem fine. I didn't carefully check if
the output has a correct font selected, but at least the font was
different from the default cm font.

However, I noticed that the agg backend does not account the latex
preamble while caching the tex output, so changing preamble after a
text is cached (after some figure is drawn) does not work.

Regards,

-JJ