Hi Paul,

I usually use dpi=100. We have lots of MS Office users here and I don't want
to use a file format where they can't easily access my documents. It's
always easier to get reviews following their format. I plan to write in
OpenOffice and later convert the text to MS Office format. There is still
some inter-operability in between these formats.

--
Gökhan