Hello list;

I'm new to python/matplotlib, migrating from IDL. I need to do some
interactive point selection with mouse, and the pyplot.ginput() routine
seemed to be just the right thing here. I do however need to be able to
make a not previously specified number of clicks, so ginput(n=0) is a
requirement.

However, when I press enter on my laptop (with no middle mouse button),
I get the error message:

TypeError: stop_event_loop() takes exactly 1 argument (2 given)

I've tried two different pieces of example code from the matplotlib SF
page.
I'm using Matplotlib 0.99.1 on Ubuntu 10.04.
Is there any solution or workaround? If I cannot have this
functionality, it is, unfortunately, kind of a deal breaker for at least
some of my work, and I'd like to keep it purely Python.

Best regards;

Emil