I think this is a known bug (unfortunately, the bug fix does not seem
to be reflected in the maintenance version), but without a full
traceback, I'm not 100% sure.

You may use the svn version which have fixed this bug, or you may try
the workaround described in the link below (check the
clabel_monkeypatching.py).

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2922835&group_id=80706&atid=560720

-JJ