On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 12:46 AM, Jason Grout
<jason-s...@creativetrax.com> wrote:
> Wow, this is great news!  Thanks to everyone that has worked on this!
>
> I tried to find the html5/canvas backend in the 1.0.0 tarball.  Is it
> included in matplotlib?  The heading "What's new *in* matplotlib 1.0"
> makes it seem like I should find the files in the matplotlib
> distribution, but I can't seem to find the code that I see up on the
> code.google.com site.

It's not in mpl -- we may ship it one day but it is still brand new
and likely to undergo significant development and bug-fixing as people
start to deploy it and report problems.  If the html5 developers would
like to host it in our tree they are welcome to, but for now they
choose google code.

The svn report can be obtained from
http://code.google.com/p/mplh5canvas/source/checkout

JDH