On 18:32 Sun 18.07.10, Friedrich Romstedt wrote:
> Try to add:
> ax.set_xticks(range(0, 10))
> ax.set_yticks(range(0, 10))
>
> before the imshow call.
>
> For some reason it must happen before the imshow call and not after,
> else the yscaling will change (I don't understand this).

Thanks for this tip. Apparently there is a necessary order for some calls.
Is this documented anywhere? It seems quite problematic.

Also I have now finished my confusion matrix program:
http://paste.pocoo.org/show/242834/
Comments on the code would be very welcome.

If people like it maybe it could be included in the examples. I think it's a
relatively common usecase.

Regards
Simon