Ben,

I have but no where in there do I see (or at least understand) how to draw a
map on top of a current figure with set bounds in data space...

Cheers,

Brian

--

Brian A. Larsen
Space Science and Applications

(For overnight add:
SM-30, Bikini Atoll Road)

Phone: 505-665-7691
Fax:   505-665-7395
email: balar...@lanl.gov

Correspondence /
Technical data or Software Publicly Available