On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 11:14 AM, John Hunter <jdh2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 10:45 AM, Carl Karsten <c...@personnelware.com> wrote:
>
>> "Need to get 535MB of archives."
>>
>> I am on a pretty slow shared connection, so need to wait a week to get
>> back home before I do this.
>
> How much does just the mpl part cost you?

519

c...@dc10:~/Videos/veyepar/test_client/test_show$ sudo apt-get
build-dep python-matplotlib
[sudo] password for carl:
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Picking 'matplotlib' as source package instead of 'python-matplotlib'
  dvipng global graphviz ipython lacheck latex-beamer latex-xcolor libcgraph5
  libffi-dev libgvpr1 libwxbase2.8-0 libwxbase2.8-dbg libwxgtk2.8-0
  libwxgtk2.8-dbg libxss-dev lmodern luatex pgf preview-latex-style prosper
  ps2eps python-all python-all-dbg python-all-dev python-apptools
  python-configobj python-dbg python-docutils python-enthoughtbase
  python-epydoc python-foolscap python-gobject-dev python-gtk2-dev
  python-gtk2-doc python-jinja2 python-numpy-dbg python-qt4 python-qt4-dev
  python-roman python-sip python-sip-dev python-sphinx python-traits
  python-wxgtk2.8 python-wxgtk2.8-dbg python-wxversion python2.6-dbg
  tcl8.5-dev tex-common texlive-base texlive-binaries texlive-common
  texlive-doc-base texlive-extra-utils texlive-font-utils
  texlive-fonts-recommended texlive-fonts-recommended-doc
  texlive-generic-recommended texlive-latex-base texlive-latex-base-doc
  texlive-latex-extra texlive-latex-extra-doc texlive-latex-recommended
  texlive-latex-recommended-doc texlive-luatex texlive-pictures
  texlive-pictures-doc texlive-pstricks texlive-pstricks-doc tipa tk8.5-dev
  wx2.8-headers x11proto-scrnsaver-dev
0 upgraded, 73 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 519MB of archives.
After this operation, 1,016MB of additional disk space will be used.

--
Carl K