On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 6:29 PM, Paul Leopardi
<paul.leopa...@iinet.net.au>wrote:

> Hi Benjamin,
> On Wed, 16 Feb 2011 03:07:25 AM you wrote:
> > I have not figured out what is causing the difference between my
> computers.
> > This might be backend-dependent (and maybe version-dependent).  Have you
> > tested your code on different backends?
>
> I don't know what you mean by different backends. What are the possible
> ones,
> and how do you configure them? Where is this documented?
> Best, Paul

http://matplotlib.sourceforge.net/faq/installing_faq.html#what-is-a-backend

Personally, I use the second approach with "matplotlib.use('GTKAgg')" or
whatnot.  Based on what I saw you listed as available packages, you should
have TkAgg and WxAgg available.

Ben Root