Hi everyone, and thanks for the amazing library first of all :)

Now a short  question, I have some graphs and I would like to add some
statistical summary as text on the figure.

I see how I can add text and it's quite easy, the problem is that the text
wants a coordinate to write the graph.

And I can't really know it before since the size of the network (and the
axis) are computed and fixed at run-time.
So I should add enough space for the text and then place it, but how do I
know how much space it would take?
Thanks,
Andrea