Hi,

I was wondering how hard it would be to generate xyz format files from
netcdf files using python-netcdf4 and basemap? It seems that basemap has
the capabilities to do those sort of conversions, but I am a bit of a
novice to map data and I'm not sure what would be the correct approach
to this.

Many Thanks

Mat

--