Hi, thanks for that. I've made the following changes:

NFFT = 100*60*10        # Linked to window size
Fs = stream[0].stats.sampling_rate
win = np.hanning(NFFT)
overlap = NFFT/2
power, freq = plt.psd(data, NFFT, Fs, win, overlap)

but it returns the following error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/davcra/Desktop/python_scripts/welchPSD.py", line 20, in
<module>
    power, freq = plt.psd(data, NFFT, Fs, win, overlap)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/matplotlib/pyplot.py", line 2322,
in psd
    ret = ax.psd(x, NFFT, Fs, Fc, detrend, window, noverlap, pad_to, sides,
scale_by_freq, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/matplotlib/axes.py", line 7876, in
psd
    sides, scale_by_freq)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/matplotlib/mlab.py", line 389, in
psd
    scale_by_freq)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/matplotlib/mlab.py", line 419, in
csd
    noverlap, pad_to, sides, scale_by_freq)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/matplotlib/mlab.py", line 268, in
_spectral_helper
    thisX = windowVals * detrend(thisX)
TypeError: 'int' object is not callable