Hi all,

I'm trying to do a scatter plot within a map created by basemap.

m = Basemap(projection='ortho',lat_0=45,lon_0=0,resolution='l')
X,Y = m(lon,lat)
m.scatter(X,Y,s=sizes,c=data,edgecolor='none')

This works fine. Now I want to change the sizes of the markers so that the
marker at point A has a size that corresponds to circle with radius of 2.5
km, point B to 1.5 km, .... and so on.

Has anyone ever done this?

Thanks in advance.

Mario Mech