On 07/02/2013 10:04 AM, Jason Grout wrote:
On 7/1/13 9:33 AM, Michael Droettboom wrote:
SciPy 2013 was a great success.  I didn't get good headcount at the
matplotlib BOF, but it was a good number, and we had 15 participants at
various points during the sprints.  It was nice to see the diversity of
experience with matplotlib at the sprints, and I hope we oldtimers were
helpful to the newtimers getting started so they can continue to
contribute in the future.  It was also great to put some faces to many
of the talented names I've been seeing on github and the mailing list
lately.

On a slightly different, but related topic: is there any chance the
entries (or at least the winning entries) to the plotting contest could
be posted online?

My understanding is that they will be posted soon, along with the slides and other materials from the other papers.

For the impatient, they are in this git repo:

https://github.com/scipy/scipy2013_talks

Mike