Dear all,

Happy new year!

I am using Basemap toolkit to make some maps, I would like to
write something at the bottom of the map, whose position is now
taken by the contourf of Antarctica. Is there a way I can keep contours
of other continents but suppressing the one for antarctica? I attached
showing why I would like to have this.

thanks for any help,

Chao
Chao YUE
Laboratoire des Sciences du Climat et de l'Environnement (LSCE-IPSL)
UMR 1572 CEA-CNRS-UVSQ
Batiment 712 - Pe 119
91191 GIF Sur YVETTE Cedex
Tel: (33) 01 69 08 29 02; Fax:01.69.08.77.16