Under Win7pro, I have tried to install matplotlib by running either
matplotlib-1.3.0.win32-py3.3.exe or
matplotlib-1.3.1.win32-py3.3.exe. In each case, the installer tells
pythion-3.3 is not in the registry (although
Anaconda was successfully installed previousle). A pop-up window then
opens, asking me for the python
and installation directories. It proves impossible to write anything in
this window.
Does anybody know what's wrong in my set up ?
TIA for any help
JP Grivet*