Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 18:33:33 +0200
From: basem.id...@iwes.fraunhofer.de
To: matpowe...@cornell.edu
Subject: Line loading

Hi all,

I am a beginner user of Matpower, and I would like to know how I can calculate
the loding of a branch (e.g. in percentage). I also need to know how I can save
the losses of the branches in a matrix.

Thanks in advance for any answer,
Basem Idlbi

Basem Idlbi
Division Systems Engineering and Distribution Grids
Fraunhofer Institute for Wind Energy and Energy System Technology, IWES
Königstor 59 | 34119 Kassel / Germany
Phone +49 561 7294-166 | Fax +49 561 7294-200